Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Nestlé, Zurich Insurance, EDriving FLEET, Aon, PARIMA, International SOS and the Global Road Safety Partnership are pleased to announce that we will be holding our third Road Safety Conference, this time in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, in October 2016. This will build on the successes of the conferences held in Ghana (2012) and Cameroon (2014), and the regular "Roads Between Us" calls that developed from these events. The event will be held over one and a half days, from 4-5 October 2016, and will be free to attend (including all refreshments and meals), with participants responsible for their own travel and accommodation costs. The event will cover a variety of road safety topics including:
REGISTER NOW! Places for this workshop are limited to a maximum of 60.
- A focus on operations including systems, managers, drivers and family members
- Suppliers, contractors, sub-contractors and customers
- Community engagement
- Infrastructure development
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Benchmarking and best practice
- Emergency response
- Road Safety as part of the "United Nations sustainability goals"
- Two wheelers
To confirm your place, please register by clicking the 'Registration' tab on the left of the page before the closing date of 1st September 2016.